THE HOME DESIGN PROCESS
1. APPOINTMENT FOR DESIGN CONSULTATION AT OUR
OFFICE OR EMAILED TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
2. IDEAS & THOUGHTS WITH PICTURES OR DRAWINGS FOR
INITIAL DESIGN CONCEPT.
2.b. CONTRACT FOR SERVICES & DEPOSIT BASED ON
SQUARE FOOT SIZE OF PROJECT.
3. PRELIMINARY RENDERINGS OF EXTERIOR & FLOOR PLAN
EMAILED TO CLIENT (2-5 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER CONTRACT
4. RETURN EMAIL TO DESIGNER or OFFICE VISIT WITH
5. CHANGES MADE RETURN TO CLIENT (2-5 BUSINESS DAYS)
6. REVIEW BY CLIENT , RETURN APPROVAL OR CHANGES TO
7. AFTER INITIAL CHANGES BY CLIENT ANY MAJOR CHANGES
WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY ( NEW FLOOR PLAN,
CHANGING TOTAL HOUSE.)
8. WE ALLOW AS MANY SMALL CHANGES TO THE PLAN AS
NEEDED TO ACCOMMODATE CLIENT GOALS BEFORE FINAL
DESIGN APPROVAL. ALTHOUGH THE MORE CHANGES THE
LONGER THE PROCESS WILL BE FOR FINAL COMPLETION OF
9. AFTER FINAL APPROVAL OF DESIGN BY CLIENT AND
DESIGNER STARTS THE PROCESS OF LAYOUT SHEETS ANY
CHANGES WILL BE SUBJECT TO EXTRA COST.
10. FINAL DESIGN PRINTED (5 sets @ 1/4" scale), CD or FLASH
DRIVE with PRINTABLE PDF FILES & 3D RENDERINGS READY
FOR PICKUP & BALANCE DUE FOR SERVICES
House Plans Houston Area Home Designer Conroe Magnolia Tomball Willis
Home Design Texas Floor Plans Huntsville Tx Bryan College Station Navasota
Home Plans House Floor Plan Design Houston Area
936-524-3885 or 936-524-3889
CHD Custom Home Designer and Terry Collins Professional House Plans, designs residential homes less than 3
Floors in height. For residential house plans over that limit, a Licensed Architect is required. A licensed architect will
generally charge 3 to 4+ times the amount that an architectural designer will charge for residential home design.
Terry Collins and CHD do not claim or imply to be a licensed architect but an professional designer with over 30
years experience in residential home plans and design. Architects are required for most commercial projects. It is the
responsibility of the buyer to determine if the individual building site requires a licensed architect for a particular
project. The term “architectural” is an adjective as defined on Dictionary.com -
Architectural [ahr-ki-tek-cher-uh l]
• Word Origin adjective 1. of or relating to architecture architectural metals. 2. conforming to the basic principles of
architecture. 3. having the qualities of architecture; characteristic of architecture; structural; architectonic.
Example from the web for architectural • architectural drafters draw architectural and structural features of buildings
for new construction projects
Plans and Home
Design for Your Dream
Home. Detailed Home
Floor Plans are the
Foundation to any
project. Start with the
right plan for you.